Stillpoint performs educational outreach as well.
We give several seminars and workshop each month all over Southern California on such topics as: Habits That Lead to True Happiness, Healthy Communicating in the Family, Rearing Healthy Children, Developing a Strong Marriage, Growing through Loss, and Overcoming Depression.
We understand that not everyone is going to find their way into counseling, so we're ready to bring the message of healing and hope to people where they are most likely to receive it.
To learn more about our Speakers Bureau, please call Dr. Ross Porter at 818-704-9117 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops and Seminars Available
Click here for summaries of the workshops listed below
- Building an Outstanding Family: A Seven Step Christian Plan
- The Seven Deadly Sins: A 21st Century Approach
- The Marital Fitness Plan: 20 Ways in 20 days
- Virtue Therapy (Adults): Habits for happiness
- Virtue Therapy (Teens): Habits for happiness
- Virtue Therapy (Couples): Habits for happiness
- Virtue Therapy (Parents): Habits for happiness
- Virtue Therapy (Families): Habits for happiness
- Hidden Graces: Surrendering without giving up
- Special Families/Special Opportunities: Embracing the challenges and blessings of a special needs child
- Men at Midlife...and beyond!: Becoming Truly Successful
- The Virtue of Fatherhood
- The Passionate Marriage
- Building an Immunity to Stress