"Stillpoint is well integrated with faith and spirituality. I recommend it to anyone seeking wholeness and healing."
- Father Thomas Nelson, O. Praem.
"I am familiar with the work that Dr. Ross Porter and his staff do and would recommend their services to members of the Jewish Community. I know of many success stories and I am confident that he and the team of clinical therapists that work at Stillpoint Family Resources will be able to assist those in need of services."
- Lauren Gottlieb, Teacher, Congregation Or Ami
"Stillpoint is active throughout the community, supporting families with a scientifically sound values-based approach."
- Thomas Murphy Goodwin, MD., Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California
"In a day when mental health care is frequently framed in dollars and profit, Stillpoint stands out as an exemplar not-for-profit operation."
- Jeffrey P. Bjorck Ph.D., Professor of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary
"Stillpoint provides the ultimate safety net for families and youth in need, through the excellent services it provides. I thank God for Dr. Ross Porter and his vision."
- Walter Allen, Mayor, City of Covina
"The personal commitment by yourself and your staff to Judeo-Christian principles is noteworthy and a significant contribution toward healing and mentoring those in need, particularly the youth-at-risk."
- Mother Regina Marie, OCD, Superior General, Carmelite Sisters
"So much do I believe in the work Stillpoint is doing, that I have left part of my estate to further their ministry."
- Ms. Gerry Fagoaga, MFT
"By focusing on the underserved, Stillpoint brings help to the families that need it most and may have the hardest time getting it."
- Donald G. Marshall, Fletcher Jones Chair of Great Books, Pepperdine University
"Recently, our family faced multiple issues: psychologically and legally. We were paralyzed with grief and not completely sure how to start the healing process. A referral to Stillpoint Family Resources was a vital part of our family's recovery and we are forever grateful for their commitment and excellence in services provided."
- Teresa, former client